What is an HMO?
An HMO is a property that is shared by three or more tenants who are not members of the same family. Depending on the exact type of HMO some landlords
must have a licence from the council.
- HMOs are far more profitable to run than other types of residential lettings with rental incomes often two to three times those
of single households.
- They require far more in terms of management time and effort.
- They require more in terms of initial investment to meet stringent health & safety regulations.
- Some types of HMO require the landlord to be licensed by the council
Based on the following information, we create a synopsis and deliver it to you by e-mail, phone or in person. We are happy to take that little extra time for you, in
order to provide an expert evaluation of your HMO requirements. Please provide the following information:
- Type of property
- Year of construction
- Surface area or number of rooms
- Floor plan
- Location of property